Re: The Cognitive Accessibility Task Force Teleconference - Monday, February 13,

Apologies.  I intended to attend the meeting today. Unfortunately I had
a minor emergency. We had a big snowstorm last night, and I had a
teenager with a car stuck in the snow who needed rescue.  I will plan to
attend next week,

jeanne