Re: Proposals for revision of the Plain Language SC proposals for WCAG 2.1

Oh, I didn't mean to imply that alt text was treated as a simple tickable
box that glossed over the nuanced detail. That is plainly not true.

Rather I was wondering if there might be a germ of a technique there to
handle the tensions in witing SCs thatcwe are facing and that Mike and john
so well describe?

Steve Lee
Sent from my mobile device Please excuse typing errors