Re: please let me know when you have done the pull requests

In the process I sugested having the orrignal issu number in both the name and the comments

LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Thu, 09 Feb 2017 07:28:28 +0200 Thaddeus .<inclusivethinking@gmail.com> wrote ----

Hi Lisa,

We still need confirmation from someone on how to include first draft
comments in the final Pull Request. Do we still create a branch with
the same issue and number (ISSUE-54 for example)? Do we do something
else.? I feel like we are getting several emails, too many emails,
(not from you) requesting us to do things or telling us we are doing
things wrong or writing SC wrong without much constructive input.