RE: Accessible authentication and my 2 cents...

My impression is auth patterns are followed because others do it that way,
or for security, rather than for inclusive design.

2 factor or even email address (including passwordless) can exclude some
users and many forms are not accessible.

Auth0 do a good job but there are still issues.

Oauth and single signon might be part of the authorisation problem and
approaches like Microsoft hello are good for authentication.

And let's not start on captchas!

Steve Lee
Sent from my mobile device Please excuse typing errors