From: lisa.seeman [mailto:lisa.seeman@zoho.com]
Sent: 11 December 2017 20:00
To: public-cognitive-a11y-tf <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>; McSorley <jan.mcsorley@pearson.com>
Subject: Is anyone else going to fll in the survey?

Hi Folks

Is anyone else intending to fill in the survey<https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/67703/understanding/results> on the understanding sections? I want to send the results to WCAG but we only have two sets of comments.

LinkedIn<http://il.linkedin.com/in/lisaseeman/>, Twitter<https://twitter.com/SeemanLisa>