We can still vote today on the COGA Sc's

Hi Folks

The voting is still open. (Some of them end at midnight tonight Boston time.)

Votes for coga items are bellow. These include a backup resolution incase the vote fails. the language is complex, but basically voting yes to both the first part and the second is the best chance that the success cryteria stays in.
https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/Identify_common_purposes_CFC/
https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/Timeouts_CFC/

The following are coga items that did not get enough discussion to go in as is. Below is a vote to keep them in the draft with a note that they are at risk. A vote yes keeps them in the draft for further discussion, (other votes will probably mean we lose them)

https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/Interruptions_minimum_CFC/
https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/Contextual_Information_CFC/

https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/Accessible_Authentication_CFC/

LinkedIn, Twitter