Re: managing comments from the reviews

Thanks, Lisa,

I am a little confused about some of this processes. Is anyone else
confused or am I the only one. I have been doing items 1 and 2 but
don't really understand what they mean by a survey here:

Surveys can be created by the chairs - so suggested responses to comments
can be sent to the chairs in advance and they will create the survey.

Maybe we can discuss on Monday's call?

Best,
Thaddeus