Re: COGA supplement to WCAG 2.1

Hi Gregg,

> What to call them in the Best Practices doc is a question.

What about Protocol(s)?

(Potentially Relevant) Definition(s):

   "a memorandum or record of an agreement, esp one reached in
international negotiations, a meeting, etc"
   "an annexe appended to a treaty [sic] to deal with subsidiary matters or
to render the treaty [sic] more lucid"
   "A set of standardized procedures for transmitting or storing
data,especially those used in regulating data transmission between
computers or peripherals."

just thinking out loud...

JF

--