Re: Public Feedback on Familiar Design (Minimum) #49

HI Gregg,

   1. This is a level A.
   2. The following exception addressed your second concern - Exception:
   The style is an essential part of the main function of the site, such as
   for a game.
   3. The concept of personalization is found throughout much of our
   material. The is also a related SC here:
   https://github.com/w3c/wcag21/issues/6

Hope this answers all your questions.

Best,
Thaddeus