From: lisa.seeman [mailto:lisa.seeman@zoho.com]
Sent: 25 September 2016 19:00
To: public-cognitive-a11y-tf <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Subject: voice menu systems

Please look at https://rawgit.com/w3c/coga/master/extension/task-completion.html

Our we comfortable with the provision of a conformant alternative user-interaction method, that does not rely on user memorization, may allow this success criterion to be met?

It implies that you can have a text alternative to a complex voice system, and that may leave people who can not read, but can manage simple  speech, excluded?

Should we replace the provision with a provision along the lines of , "providing a simple interaction to reach human help allows this success criterion to be met".

LinkedIn<http://il.linkedin.com/in/lisaseeman/>, Twitter<https://twitter.com/SeemanLisa>