Re: Minimize user errors

Good Morning,

Thanks for the suggestion. I think the intention of the first wording,
which was part of the original reword document it to to say:

   - If an automatic* correction *is known to be reliable and possible, the
   user agent, API etc should go ahead and make the *correction*.
   - If the correction is *not* know to be reliable and possible then
*suggestions
   *are provided (which the user can choose from)

Does that make sense?