clear-purpose success cryteria

From: lisa.seeman <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2016 20:58:27 +0300
To: "public-cognitive-a11y-tf" <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Hi folks

We have a new SC to review that we might be able to pass on the list
See https://rawgit.com/w3c/coga/master/extension/clear-purpose.html

Do you think the wording of the SC is clear and testable?
Thank you Steve for the fantastic draft!

I think we should have at least four people read it over and agree that it is clear and testable before we approve it.
 I had one comment: To add an example or two to the benefits section making the case clearer to people who are not used to COGA