Re: Draft SC for Obvious purpose

From: lisa.seeman <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2016 17:04:07 +0300
To: Steve Lee <steve@opendirective.com>
Cc: "public-cognitive-a11y-tf" <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
today

---- On Mon, 05 Sep 2016 16:58:01 +0300 Steve Lee&lt;steve@opendirective.com&gt; wrote ----

Lisa I'm working on this now

I'm confused if we are meeting today or Thurs. Today seems most likely. :)

Steve Lee
OpenDirective http://opendirective.com

On 30 August 2016 at 20:58, &lt;steve@opendirective.com&gt; wrote:
&gt; Lisa
&gt;
&gt; Very good point. I'll address that. Thanks
&gt;
&gt; Steve
&gt;
&gt; Get Outlook for Android
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; On Tue, Aug 30, 2016 at 8:29 PM +0100, "lisa.seeman" &lt;lisa.seeman@zoho.com&gt;
&gt; wrote:
&gt;
&gt;&gt; Thanks Steve!
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt; I think we may need to work on the wording to make sure that it is clear
&gt;&gt; if a page conforms and clear if a page does not conform.
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt; How does a developer know if it is obvious or not? (It might be obvious to
&gt;&gt; him/her but not to anyone who is not 21 years old)
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt; All the best
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt; Lisa Seeman
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt; LinkedIn, Twitter
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt; ---- On Tue, 30 Aug 2016 20:49:47 +0300 Steve Lee&lt;steve@opendirective.com&gt;
&gt;&gt; wrote ----
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt; I've attached my initial attempt at the Obvious Purpose SC.
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt; I'm happy to make the PR and receive feedback on GitHub rather than here.
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt; What do I need to do to improve it or is it enough?
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt; Thanks
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt; Steve Lee