From: lisa.seeman [mailto:lisa.seeman@zoho.com]
Sent: 05 October 2016 16:46
To: Thad C <inclusivethinking@gmail.com>
Cc: public-cognitive-a11y-tf <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Chunking Sc ready for approval

A real life example would be perfect.
EA if you write one I would be happy to add it

(I think a real life example is a good idea in all of them)

LinkedIn<http://il.linkedin.com/in/lisaseeman/>, Twitter<https://twitter.com/SeemanLisa>

---- On Wed, 05 Oct 2016 18:36:16 +0300 Thad C<inclusivethinking@gmail.com<mailto:inclusivethinking@gmail.com>> wrote ----

+1
I am just wondering if at least on real world example would be helpful? At one point we received the feedback that examples are very useful.

Nice work EA!
Thad