Re: Fw: Action needed - please approve or comment the following SC in the next 4 days

Hi Mary Jo

I think he has access to the google docs, so he can add comments there. (I have also written to him)
I can not copy comments and edits from track changes reliably

LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Wed, 23 Nov 2016 15:33:48 +0200 Mary Jo Mueller<maryjom@us.ibm.com> wrote ----

Lisa,

Since I'm on vacation, I delegated review to Michael Gower. He completed his comments in a Word document.
Best regards,
Mary Jo

Mary Jo Mueller
Accessibility Standards Program Manager
IBM Accessibility, IBM Research, Austin, TX
Phone: 512-286-9698 | Tie-line: 363-9698
Search for accessibility answers

"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader."
~John Quincy Adams
----- Forwarded by Mary Jo Mueller/Austin/IBM on 11/23/2016 07:32 AM -----