RE: next10 SC

Hi John
Thanks so much!

The due date for comments is passed on items 10-33 so it makes seance to continue

LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Sun, 20 Nov 2016 01:34:44 +0200  Rochford<john.rochford@umassmed.edu> wrote ----

Hi Lisa,

I have now copyedited SC 1 - 9. Because you are soliciting commentary for SC 10 - 20, it does not make sense to copyedit them now. Before continuing with them, I will await notice from you that they are ready.

John

John Rochford
UMass Medical School/E.K. Shriver Center
Director, INDEX Program
Instructor, Family Medicine & Community Health
www.DisabilityInfo.org
Twitter: @ClearHelper

Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential, proprietary, and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and destroy or permanently delete all copies of the original message.