RE: deadline this week

Fantastic! Thanks for all the hard work!

LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Mon, 09 May 2016 23:24:25 +0300  Rochford<john.rochford@umassmed.edu> wrote ----

  Lisa,

 I just added introductory paragraphs to the issue papers: multi-modal.html and  privacy-security.html. I believe they meet all the other criteria listed in the  pre-publication checklist.

 John

 John Rochford
 UMass Medical School/E.K. Shriver Center
 Director, INDEX Program
 Instructor, Family Medicine & Community Health
 www.DisabilityInfo.org