Re: User testing

I have a  task force questions that is relevant as John brings this testing request up: For the purpose of the task force are we considering intellectual disabilities as well as cognitive disabilities? Are we grouping them?
To simplify, some general understandings have been generally accepted that cognitive disability means you have difficulty thinking things through or understanding, whereas intellectual means that you are below average in IQ
Is this not more of the focus of the TF? Just a topic to discuss?
-JK