From: Renaldo Bernard <r.bernard@soton.ac.uk<mailto:r.bernard@soton.ac.uk>>
Subject: Re: introduction to gap analysis
Date: 18 January 2016 at 17:59:23 CET
To: "lisa.seeman" <lisa.seeman@zoho.com<mailto:lisa.seeman@zoho.com>>
Cc: public-cognitive-a11y-tf <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org<mailto:public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>>

Hi Lisa,

Hope all is well. I unfortunately will not be able to attend the meeting today as promised. I must submit some work in a few hours and am not finished as yet.

However, I have made several comments in your document for you to consider. I have attached the file.

All the best,
Renaldo

--
Renaldo Bernard
Psychologist, MSc Psych, MSc WebSci

Marie Curie PhD Research Fellow
Department of Medical Informatics, Biometry and Epidemiology (IBE)
Institute for Public Health and Health Services Research
Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich
Marchioninistr. 17
81377 Munich, Germany

Academic Unit Psychology