Re: Can we have consensus

This needs more editing before it goes out.

The text inc column one in many of the tables wraps way to much and is distracting to view. The text should be simplified or the column widened. The components of the gap need to be clear and easily understood. Specifically Table 1 and 8 are really bad. Table 6 has the To do stuck up against the bottom of the table and a bunch of white space.

Section 3.6 introduces the term WOT which I assume means Web of Things but it is a term that is not defined.

There is A LOT MORE editorial work needed before publication.

The group does not need to get in the middle of that editorial work but it really should be cleaned up be for publishing.

Thank you Lisa and the team for pulling this together.