Re: 48 hour call for consensuses for a first working draft of the gap analysis and roadmap

Lisa

Here's a few non blocking comments.

I'm not sure If I've lost my right to comment, but anyway this is really good!

* "There is a wide range of cognitive disabilities; each type of
impairment is different, with diverse symptoms and particular digital
accessibility requirements. This adds to the complexity of knowing how
to address user needs." -> perhaps add something to say every
individual is unique?

* Perhaps cleanly state where we are in the described process?

* "selecting in phase one a limited scope of eight diverse
disabilities" -> what are they?

* Summary of the problem with flat design: -> I feel a major problem
is the lack of very clear affordances. At least google and some
shadows in Material design but that is very subtle

Steve Lee
OpenDirective http://opendirective.com