RE: Gap Analysis draft

Hi Lisa

A very good effort, but I spotted at least one what I think is a cut-and-paste error.

I find the text:

Sometimes developers put a barrier between the user and the task that they are doing so that the user can not use the content or service.
•             Voice XML enable voice dialogs systems and voice browsers. Sometimes the user needs to hold multiple pieces of transitory information in the mind such as the number that is being presented as an option , whilst processing the terms that follow.
This leads to following user stories:
1.            As a user who has memory impairments and weak language processing skills I want to be able to get help without going though voiceML menu system so that I can set an appointment or find out some information
2.            As a user who has weak executive function I need the process to get help to be simple and not multi step so that I can use it

In 3.8 “Navigating the system”, which makes perfect sense to me. However it is also in 3.1 “Authentication” where it does not seem to be the primary issue (although it may also play a part).

In addition, the text:

About the user: Many people (most COGA groups) have memory issues that can make copying text, or remembering passwords, difficult or impossible. Other contributing issues include impaired executive function.

appears in 3.1 “Authentication”, where it clearly belongs. But it is also in 3.8 “Navigating the system”, which seems to be a totally inappropriate place to me.

There might be other cases, but I think if these duplications are removed 3.1 and 3.8 will be much more clearly focussed on the core issues.

Best regards

Mike