update: copyediting

The two that are left are:
-Visual presentation  and
-Extra symbol

(Assuming  Interruptions is being done by Jan)

If anyone is starting them can they let us all know both by email and put it in the googledocs?

(I had tried to allocate them but I think peoples emails are out of sync)

LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Thu, 01 Dec 2016 16:42:54 +0200  McSorley<jan.mcsorley@pearson.com> wrote ----

Hi Everyone,

I have cleared my 1:30 p.m. CST meeting and will try to finish up what I can today.  From the Google Doc, there are actually 4 that still need to be edited:

31 - Interruptions - Jan is working on

32 - Change on request, which Thaddeus is working on

34 - Extra symbols

35 - Visual presentation - Thaddeus is going to do

I should be able to get Interruptions done by 1:00 p.m. CST today and can help with Extra Symbols, if that is needed.

Please just let me know.

Thanks,

   Jan McSorley

  VP, Accessibility
Psychometrics and Testing Services

  400 Center Ridge Drive, Suite E
Austin, TX  78753

  M - (512) 673-9569

  Twitter: @Jan_McSorley
Skype:  jan.mcsorley
www.linkedin.com/in/janmcsorley

  Learn more at pearson.com

We put a man on the moon in the 1960's ... surely we can make information technology fully accessible to people with disabilities.  It can be done ... it must be done ... it will be done!