From: lisa.seeman [mailto:lisa.seeman@zoho.com]
Sent: 21 August 2016 18:29
To: public-cognitive-a11y-tf <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Subject: success criteria wording

Hi Folks

the most important thing is that each success criteria is clear and testable. In other words different people in different organisations would understand it exactly the same way.

Mary JO and Mike Gower  (from WCAG) have offered to help me clarify the wording of the success criteria.

Does anyone feel the do not want us to rework/re check the wording from the success criteria they are working on?
 If you do want us to go over it again, then work on the other sections (benefits, intent , techniques etc)   for now.
Also please  send me any clarifications or suggestions for changes in the wording that you may have.

LinkedIn<http://il.linkedin.com/in/lisaseeman/>, Twitter<https://twitter.com/SeemanLisa>