From: lisa.seeman [mailto:lisa.seeman@zoho.com]
Sent: 12 August 2016 06:40
To: inclusivethinking <inclusivethinking@gmail.com>
Cc: public-cognitive-a11y-tf <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Subject: Re: volenteer for success cryteria

Thanks! Did you see the new proposal? It has been broken up into two criteria. Is that still ok?

LinkedIn<http://il.linkedin.com/in/lisaseeman/>, Twitter<https://twitter.com/SeemanLisa>

---- On Fri, 12 Aug 2016 04:33:46 +0300 Thad C<inclusivethinking@gmail.com<mailto:inclusivethinking@gmail.com>> wrote ----

I will sign up for:

Support is provided that help users complete and check their task, that includes: Note - will be broken up

I will log into the system to official take onto the task in a bit.

Thaddeus