restructuring some of the success criteria

Hi Folks

I am starting to work on restructuring some of the success criteria with long lists - and ones  that overlap with each other a bit

you can see my work at a temporary URL

https://rawgit.com/w3c/coga/master/extension/rewroded%20sc.html

(It might be helpful when thinking about volunteering for SC to see why some may be restructured...)

LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Thu, 11 Aug 2016 21:47:22 +0300  Rochford<john.rochford@umassmed.edu> wrote ----

Will do.