RE: volenteer for success cryteria

Fantastic

Can you add to the wiki what ones you can start with

LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Thu, 11 Aug 2016 21:15:55 +0300  Rochford<john.rochford@umassmed.edu> wrote ----

    Hi Lisa,

 I volunteer.

 I plan to work on it this Sunday.

 John

 John Rochford
 UMass Medical School/E.K. Shriver Center
 Director, INDEX Program
 Instructor, Family Medicine & Community Health
 www.DisabilityInfo.org
 Twitter: @ClearHelper

 Confidentiality Notice:
 This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential, proprietary, and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and destroy or permanently delete all copies of the original message.