From: EA Draffan [mailto:ead@ecs.soton.ac.uk]
Sent: 09 August 2016 09:56
To: lisa.seeman <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>; public-cognitive-a11y-tf <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Subject: RE: Joshue O Connor suggestion

I like it - if we add timely and useful do we have to quantify what we mean by 'timely' and 'useful'?  Too much of a delay and they do not wait for the feedback and too complex - it does not help.   It has to be clear but also useful so the user understands the feedback and can act on it.

3.5.1 The success or failure of every action should be clearly indicated to the user with a timely and useful accessible feedback loop.

Best wishes
E.A.

Mrs E.A. Draffan
WAIS, ECS , University of Southampton