RE: Minutes from today's call

Thank you so much for the minutes and I am so sorry I could not attend.  Just a little warning next Monday is a Bank Holiday in England.

Best wishes
E.A.

From: John Kirkwood [mailto:kirkwood@citymouse.com]
Sent: 25 April 2016 18:27
To: public-cognitive-a11y-tf <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Cc: lisa.seeman <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>
Subject: Minutes from today's call

http://www.w3.org/2016/04/25-coga-minutes.html

  John Kirkwood
  President / CEO
  CityMouse, Inc.
  USBLNĀ®  DOBEĀ®
  www.citymouse.com<http://www.citymouse.com>
 kirkwood@citymouse.com<http://citymouse.com>
Please consider the  environment before printing this email. The information found
in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If you
are not original intended recipient you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination
retransmission, or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information
is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender
immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer.  Thank you.