Re: New WCAG charter

From: Debra Ruh Global <debra@ruhglobal.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2015 14:09:55 -0400
Cc: "Rochford, John" <john.rochford@umassmed.edu>, public-cognitive-a11y-tf <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
To: Steve Lee <steve@opendirective.com>
I also thought it was cool that we were mentioned.

Debra Ruh, Ruh Global CEO & AXSChat Co-Founder
Global Accessibility & Disability Inclusion Strategist
G3ict Employability Chair
(804) 986-4500
Debra@RuhGlobal.com
www.RuhGlobal.com

Follow Me on twitter,linked-in, facebook,pinterest, tumblr, Google+
& SKYPE at debraruh

"Uncovering Hidden Human Capital: How Leading Corporations Leverage Multiple Abilities in Their Workforce" will be published by G3ict on December 2, 2015

"Find Your Voice using Social Media" by Debra Ruh http://ow.ly/kxglR