Fwd: [Architecture] News from TPAC

From: Steve Lee <steve@opendirective.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 17:42:32 +0000
To: public-cognitive-a11y-tf <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
This note from Joseph points out some interesting cross browser a11y
work from Mozilla. I think this should make a simpler API as the a11y
tree is simpler than the DOM tree. I'm not sure how much modification
could be done through it; the platform a11y APIs have fairly limited
capabilities. Perhaps this could be useful for cognative adaptations
(gcga screen reader)

Steve Lee
OpenDirective http://opendirective.com