From: Joseph Scheuhammer <clown@alum.mit.edu>
Date: 27 October 2015 at 18:39
Subject: [Architecture] News from TPAC
To: IDRC <everyone@lists.idrc.ocad.ca>, "architecture@lists.gpii.net
Architecture" <architecture@lists.gpii.net>

All,

W3C is holding face-to-face meetings in Japan this week (TPAC).  One
of the things presented and discussed within the ARIA group is
Mozilla's proposal for a script-based accessibility API for browsers.
I knew that Mozilla was working on this, but it looks like it has
progressed a bit.  FYI, here is a link to the documentation:

https://wicg.github.io/a11yapi/

--
;;;;joseph.

'Array(16).join("wat" - 1) + " Batman!"'
           - G. Bernhardt -