Re: Leveling the Playing Field: Improving Technology Access and Design for People with Intellectual Disabilities

From: Debra Ruh Global <debra@ruhglobal.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 17:13:48 -0400
Cc: "public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org" <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
To: "Rochford, John" <john.rochford@umassmed.edu>
Great share John. I appreciate the data inside the article. Thanks, Debra

Debra Ruh, Ruh Global CEO & AXSChat Co-Founder
Global Accessibility & Disability Inclusion Strategist
G3ict Employability Chair
(804) 986-4500
Debra@RuhGlobal.com
www.RuhGlobal.com

Follow Me on twitter,linked-in, facebook,pinterest, tumblr, Google+
& SKYPE at debraruh

"Uncovering Hidden Human Capital: How Leading Corporations Leverage Multiple Abilities in Their Workforce" will be published by G3ict on December 2, 2015

"Find Your Voice using Social Media" by Debra Ruh http://ow.ly/kxglR