Re: Two important drafts to review.

+1 also

Debra Ruh, Ruh Global CEO & AXSChat Co-Founder
Global Accessibility & Disability Inclusion Strategist
G3ict Employability Chair
(804) 986-4500
Debra@RuhGlobal.com
www.RuhGlobal.com

Follow Me on twitter,linked-in, facebook,pinterest, tumblr, Google+
& SKYPE at debraruh

"Uncovering Hidden Human Capital: How Leading Corporations Leverage Multiple Abilities in Their Workforce" will be published by G3ict on December 2, 2015

"Find Your Voice using Social Media" by Debra Ruh http://ow.ly/kxglR