From: lisa.seeman [mailto:lisa.seeman@zoho.com]
Sent: 07 October 2015 07:56
To: public-cognitive-a11y-tf <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Subject: WCAG extentions

WCAG are deciding how extensions should work together:
See https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wiki/WCAG_Extensions_Framework

We should think over these issues and send them any feedback

Athena ICT Accessibility Projects<http://accessibility.athena-ict.com>
LinkedIn<http://il.linkedin.com/in/lisaseeman/>, Twitter<https://twitter.com/SeemanLisa>