Re: Designing Mobile Apps for Use by People with Cognitive Disabilities

From: lisa.seeman <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2015 09:27:18 +0300
To: Rochford <john.rochford@umassmed.edu>
Cc: "public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org" <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Hi JohnThis is very interesting. I am not sure I agree with all his examples but some of them are worth discussing.
For example - unknown Gestures is a real issue.

Let's open an  issue paper for mobile. We should also coordinate with the mobile task force.

Athena ICT Accessibility Projects
LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Wed, 07 Oct 2015 02:11:44 +0300  Rochford&lt;john.rochford@umassmed.edu&gt; wrote ----

  Hi All,

 FYI: Interesting article. Talks about us and our efforts.

 Designing Mobile Apps for Use by People with Cognitive Disabilities
 Posted by Jonathan Avila on October 5, 2015
 http://www.ssbbartgroup.com/blog/designing-mobile-apps-for-use-by-people-with-cognitive-disabilities/

 John

 John Rochford
 UMass Medical School/E.K. Shriver Center
 Director, INDEX Program
 Instructor, Family Medicine &amp; Community Health
 www.DisabilityInfo.org
 Twitter: @ClearHelper