From: Deborah Dahl [mailto:dahl@conversational-technologies.com]
Sent: Monday, August 24, 2015 12:13 PM
To: 'lisa.seeman'; 'public-cognitive-a11y-tf'
Subject: RE: voice systems (was RE: update on action items)

I’ve been reviewing the wiki at http://videsign.wikispaces.com/ for applicability to people with cognitive disabilities. I haven’t finished reviewing it, but I thought I would pass along my findings so far. Much of the wiki is applicable to people with cognitive disabilities. One gap that doesn’t seem to be touched on much in that wiki is authentication, which might be an issue with some of these users.