From: Rochford, John [mailto:john.rochford@umassmed.edu]
Sent: 10 May 2015 16:05
To: lisa.seeman; Katie Haritos-Shea GMAIL
Cc: Michael Pluke; 'public-cognitive-a11y-tf'
Subject: RE: A proposal for updating the aging and dementia section of user research

Hi Lisa,

That is a good approach. The only (small) issue I have is that “abnormal” may be quite difficult to define. If we have to, I suggest an aggregate definition with a note that it would have to be evaluated on a case-by-case basis per individual.

John

John Rochford<http://profiles.umassmed.edu/profiles/display/132901>
UMass Medical School/E.K. Shriver Center
Director, INDEX Program
Instructor, Family Medicine & Community Health
www.DisabilityInfo.org