From: lisa.seeman [mailto:lisa.seeman@zoho.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2015 10:04 AM
To: public-cognitive-a11y-tf
Subject: Fwd: My comments are rejected

============ Forwarded message ============
From : Stefan Johansson<stefan.johansson@funka.com<mailto:stefan.johansson@funka.com>>
To : "lisa.seeman@zoho.com<mailto:lisa.seeman@zoho.com>" <lisa.seeman@zoho.com<mailto:lisa.seeman@zoho.com>>, "Steve Lee (steve@opendirective.com<mailto:steve@opendirective.com>)" <steve@opendirective.com<mailto:steve@opendirective.com>>
Date : Mon, 16 Feb 2015 08:24:37 +0200
Subject : My comments are rejected
============ Forwarded message ============

Hello Lisa and Steve!

I have tried to post comments on Cognitive Accessibility User Research to the address

public-coga-comments@w3.org<mailto:public-coga-comments@w3.org>. But now I have noticed that my mail was rejected.

Comments are from myself and the group of experts and users participating in one of my research projects (The Begripsam project).

Best regards

Stefan Johansson

Stefan Johansson | Ideolog

Direkt: 08 - 555 770 78
Mobil: 0708 - 23 10 64
stefan.johansson@funkanu.se<mailto:stefan.johansson@funkanu.se>

Funka Nu AB
Döbelnsgatan 21
111 40 Stockholm
Växel: 08 - 555 770 60
www.funkanu.se<http://www.funkanu.se>

[Logo för Funkas Tillgänglighetsdagar i Stockholm 14-15 april 2015]
Funkas Tillgänglighetsdagar i Stockholm 14 - 15 april 2015<http://www.funkanu.se/Tillganglighetsdagar>