RE: Agenda and call information for the Cognitive Accessibility Task Force Teleconference - Monday, May 4, 2015

Hi Folks
Can we do a quick check to see who can come tomorrow?

Athena ICT Accessibility Projects
LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Sun, 03 May 2015 22:35:30 +0300 EA Draffan<ead@ecs.soton.ac.uk> wrote ----

  Regret I am also away for the Bank Holiday.

 Best wishes
 E.A.

 Mrs E.A. Draffan
 WAIS, ECS , University of Southampton