From: Rochford, John [mailto:john.rochford@umassmed.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2015 8:34 AM
To: public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org
Subject: Deborah Dahl to speak on task force work

Hi All,

FYI, from the W3C Public Newsletter, 2015-03-23:

2015-04-14 (14 APR)
•     Web Accessibility for People with Cognitive Disabilities
o  by Deborah Dahl
o  Philly Tech Week -- EvoHaX
o  <http://www.evohax.com/>
o  Philadelphia, PA, USA
Dr. Dahl will discuss recent activities at the W3C aimed at improving web
accessibility for people with cognitive disabilities such as Down Syndrome,
dementia, aphasia and dyslexia.

John

John Rochford
UMass Medical School/E.K. Shriver Center
Director, INDEX Program
Instructor, Family Medicine & Community Health
www.DisabilityInfo.org
Twitter: @ClearHelper