Re: Able to Include (for people w/ IDD) similar to GPII?

I'm not sure but I get the impression 'context aware' here means 'in the
page' context rather than environmental. But otherwise I agree there is
some similarity in vision. Glad you are excited :)
.

Steve Lee
OpenDirective http://opendirective.com