user prefrences

From: lisa.seeman <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2015 08:22:57 +0200
To: "public-cognitive-a11y-tf" <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
 oHi

I was reviewing the topic paper about gathering user preferences
I have a few questions on how are the following addressed.
Is there any inoperable user settings that can be pulled across browsers and across clouds?
Are any in use in any well know browsers or clouds?
Do they enable things that we need such as;
 -  the symbols I use
 - the help system i prefer
 - Language preference including simplified with exceptions such as jargon I am familiar with

 - the number of features I prefer on the screen at the same time
 - the security systems I can use

Athena ICT Accessibility Projects
LinkedIn, Twitter