Re: Léonie Watson joining out call

From: Debra Ruh Global <debra@ruhglobal.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2015 16:43:01 -0400
Cc: public-cognitive-a11y-tf <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
To: "lisa.seeman" <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>
In think inviting Léonie Watson to our call is a good idea.

Debra Ruh, Ruh Global Communications
Global Accessibility and Disability Inclusion Strategist
G3ict Employability & Technology Chair
(804) 986-4500
Debra@RuhGlobal.com
www.RuhGlobal.com

Follow Me on twitter,linked-in, facebook,pinterest, tumblr, Google+
And SKYPE at debraruh

Proud to announce my book “Find Your Voice using Social Media” http://ow.ly/kxglR

My 2nd book "Uncovering Hidden Human Capital: How Leading Corporations Leverage Multiple Abilities in Their Workforce" will be published in 2015.