Re: New Issue Paper! Syntax for adaptable symbols for links and buttons

For information re F1 help for descriptions.

At CSUN I attended Hans Hillen and Leonie Watson's talk on interactive
notifier a prototype for added structured help to web pages. While they are
currently focused on help for key access to widgets this is so obviously of
general use for adding coga support and I intend to use it to explore.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/573324/presentations/CSUN2015/INotifier/index.html

Steve Lee
OpenDirective http://opendirective.com