From:   Susann Keohane/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
To:     "Rochford, John" <john.rochford@umassmed.edu>
Cc:     "public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org"
<public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Date:   03/04/2015 02:27 PM
Subject:        Re: CSUN 2015 COGA Meetup

For those at CSUN, lets meet up Thursday March 5 from 4-5p in the
Redfield's sports bar on the lobby level (head to the right when you are
facing the front desk). I also would like to invite you to the IAAP meet
and greet reception that IBM is hosting in Seaport Ballroom B.

Regards,
Susann

Susann Keohane
IBM Accessibility Lead Consultant