Re: A few thoughts on language.

I totally understand your point about the "lighter" view of "learning disabilities". This is a tricky issue.

I don't quite follow your wheelchair point. If there is a ramp provided you are just as able as I am to get from A to B. In this situation you are not "disabled". However I presume you have an "impaired" ability to climb steps. It is your stair climbing ability that is impaired (a physical impairment), not you as a person that is impaired.

Does this make sense - or have I missed your point?

Best regards

Mike

Sent using CloudMagic<https://cloudmagic.com/k/d/mailapp?ct=pa&cv=6.3.45&pv=5.1.1>