Re: ID replacing DS in COGA docs

I do agree with John. If we try to capture all variables we may miss some of them. Down syndrome is common but does display similar intellectual disabilities of other common and less common disabilities. It makes sense to use the broader term. Thanks for leading the conversation John.

Debra Ruh, Ruh Global Communications & AXSChat
Global Accessibility and Disability Inclusion Strategist
G3ict Employability & Technology Chair
(804) 986-4500
Debra@RuhGlobal.com
www.RuhGlobal.com

Follow Me on twitter,linked-in, facebook,pinterest, tumblr, Google+
And SKYPE at debraruh

Proud to announce my book “Find Your Voice using Social Media” http://ow.ly/kxglR

My 2nd book "Uncovering Hidden Human Capital: How Leading Corporations Leverage Multiple Abilities in Their Workforce" will be published in 2015.