From: lisa.seeman [mailto:lisa.seeman@zoho.com]
Sent: Monday, July 13, 2015 6:09 AM
To: Rochford, John
Cc: public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org
Subject: Re: Issue Paper on multi-modal content delivery, v. 3

Hi John

Thanks for the hard work!

Please can you post it on our wiki. It is an important part of the W3C process and copywrite etc.

Athena ICT Accessibility Projects <http://accessibility.athena-ict.com>

LinkedIn <http://il.linkedin.com/in/lisaseeman/> , Twitter <https://twitter.com/SeemanLisa>

---- On Mon, 13 Jul 2015 13:02:44 +0300 Rochford<john.rochford@umassmed.edu<mailto:john.rochford@umassmed.edu>> wrote ----

      Hi All,

      Attached is version 3 of the issue paper on multi-modal content delivery. You can view it at https://clearhelper.wordpress.com/2015/07/13/multi-modal-content-delivery-for-people-with-cognitive-disabilities/ . I posted it there in the hope the public will provide suggestions and/or criticisms.

      A big thank you to Lisa, Mary Jo, Jamie, and E.A. for their contributions. I believe I incorporated all of them.

      John

      John Rochford <http://profiles.umassmed.edu/profiles/display/132901>

      UMass Medical School/E.K. Shriver Center

      Director, INDEX Program

      Instructor, Family Medicine & Community Health

      www.DisabilityInfo.org<http://www.DisabilityInfo.org>

      Twitter: @ClearHelper <https://twitter.com/clearhelper>