From: EA Draffan [mailto:ead@ecs.soton.ac.uk]
Sent: Saturday, January 24, 2015 7:16 PM
To: public-cognitive-a11y-tf
Subject: eQuality: The Struggle for Web Accessibility by Persons with Cognitive Disabilities

I have just stumbled across the URL for the book "eQuality: The Struggle for Web Accessibility by Persons with Cognitive Disabilities"   by Peter Blanck - due to be published February 2015 http://www.cambridge.org/mx/academic/subjects/law/socio-legal-studies/equality-struggle-web-accessibility-persons-cognitive-disabilities

He has written a paper as well  http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/bsl.2101/pdf

I am sure you know about it but just in case it is a reference that has been missed.

Best wishes
E.A.

Mrs E.A. Draffan
WAIS, ECS , University of Southampton