RE: Abstract for the Cognitive Accessibility User Research

Lisa ,

I am good with either one – but I think the first sentence of either need to include “identifies” as in “Cognitive Accessibility User Research identifies and describes the challenges of using web technologies for users with learning disabilities or cognitive disabilities.”

* katie *

Katie Haritos-Shea
Senior Accessibility SME (WCAG/Section 508/ADA/AODA)